Women’s Health On the Go, Inc.
Connecting women to women’s healthcare providers via video consultations, so women can have access whenever and wherever they need it.
What is a Video Consultation?
Video consultation is a video call that you can have with a healthcare provider from the comforts of your own home, a quiet office at work or while in your car in between dropping the laundry off and food shopping. Your appointment happens via an HIPAA compliant video conferencing with doxy.me
TYPES OF VISITS…
CONVENTIONAL MEDICINE APPOINTMENT
- This is a great visit for those who need quick access to a women’s health care provider for simple and quick gynecologic services.
- Types of issues that can be addressed during this type of visit:
- Discuss birth control options & start your prescription
- Prescription for The Morning After Pill/Plan B
- Treat simple vaginal and urinary tract infections
- STD exposure treatment for Chlamydia
- Currently, Lori Fauquier is only licensed in the State of New York. Therefore, she can only prescribe for patients residing in the Tri-State area (NY, NJ & CT) at this time.
- One week after your visit, you will receive a follow-up email from your provider to check in.This is a great visit for those who want to use essential oils to help heal their body. Examples of concerns woman have used essential oils to help them; skin issues, painful periods, mood swings, trouble sleeping at night.
ESSENTIAL OIL CONSULTATION
- During your consultation, we will review what health concerns you would like essential oils to help you with.
- Essential oils may interact with certain medical conditions and medications, therefore your medical history, current medication, herbs & supplements and any allergies will be reviewed.
- Once all of your medical history and health concerns are discussed, we will review recommendations on how essential oils would best be incorporated into your life and what kind of blend would be most beneficial.
- If you decide to have a customized essential oil blend made just for you, after your visit you will receive an invoice via email for $50, which will cover one blend and 1-2 day shipping within the US. Only when the invoice is paid will your unique blend be shipped to you – no exceptions.
- Once your blend is shipped you will receive an email with your tracking details.
- One week after you receive your unique blend, your provider will email you for follow-up.
HOLISTIC HEALTH CONSULTATION
- This consultation is very in-depth, looking at all aspects of your life, your whole body and working towards complete health and wellness.
- During your initial consultation, we will go deep into your personal, medical and family history. Review your current medical condition, how you are approaching your health needs, medications, conventional treatment regimes.
- Discuss how you would like holistic natural health modalities to be incorporated into your life; whether it be along side conventional or completely natural.
- Depending on your health concerns and your current health situation, there are times when your provider will need to do research and planning to create the best healing path for you. Therefore, you will get basic guidelines during your actual video consultation but either you will get a follow-up email or schedule a follow-up video consultation to further discuss your recommended health plan. This is included in your initial fee.
- This type of visit tends to have more follow-up emails as it is an ongoing path to health and wellness.
HOW IT ALL WORKS…
Book your appointment for the time that is best for you.
Once booked you will receive your confirmation email.
Click HERE to book your appointment today.
During the process of booking your appointment, you will be asked the following information
- You will need to provide your name, date of birth, and address.
- This information will be needed for our HIPAA compliant medical record system.
- THIS IS ONLY REQUIRED FOR CONVENTIONAL MEDICINE APPOINTMENTS.
- If your appointment might consist of a prescription it is best to provide this prior to your appointment so your appointment time is not wasted trying to locate your local pharmacy.
- Be sure to provide pharmacy name, phone number, and zip code.
- Your date of birth (DOB) and address will be needed as well, in order to e-prescribe any medication to your local pharmacy.
REASON FOR YOUR CONSULTATION
- Provide me with a brief description of the reason for your appointment
- Each video consultation has its own consent form that needs to be read and acknowledged during registration for your visit.
- If you have any questions regarding the consent form be sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to finalizing your video consultation.
After all the above information is entered, you will be prompted to make your payment with either Paypal or your credit card. Payment must be made prior to your appointment, no exceptions.
- Once everything is received, you will receive a confirmation email with information on how to access our virtual waiting room at doxy.me for your secure HIPAA compliant video consultation.
- We strive to be on time with all of our appointments. If you are late for your appointment you will only receive the time left in your appointment – as I will have a full schedule of appointments and it is my goal to remain on time to assure everyone gets their allotted time when scheduled.
- If you have any questions or concerns in regard to this please do not hesitate to contact me via Email or Contact Page.
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Regardless of the type of visit you had, everyone will receive a follow-up email to approximately one week after your visit.
- If you had an Essential Oil Consultation and decided to have a custom essential oil blend created just for you, then within 24 hours you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information on your package.
- If you had a Holistic Health Consultation, depending what was discussed during your visit, you may receive a follow-up email within 24-48 hours with a recommended healing plan and a one-week follow-up email.
- If you had a Conventional Medicine Appointment than any prescriptions that we ordered, will be sent via electronic prescribing to the pharmacy you provided.
- If you have any follow-up questions be sure to reply to your follow up email.
CANCELLATION or RESCHEDULING POLICY
- Women’s Health On the Go, Inc. reserves the right to not issue a 100% refund for your video consultation if canceled with less than 24-hour notice.
- If canceled with more than 24-hour notice you can either reschedule your appointment or receive a full refund.
- If you fail to show for your telemedicine consultation, you will not receive a refund.